COVID-19 UPDATE: OUR IMAGING CENTER IS OPERATING! SCHEDULE YOUR HEART SCAN TODAY.
You can opt out.
In with solutions.
We’re here to stop the epidemic of premature death and disability from heart attack and stroke.
By measuring plaque in the coronary arteries and halting the progression of soft plaque formation – the dangerous plaque – we can help reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke by up to 95%. Guaranteed.
Heart disease is optional.
Detect, halt, and even reverse heart disease.
Soft plaque is the key.
Soft plaque creates the danger for heart attack, sudden cardiac arrest, and stroke. By focusing on soft plaque, you can reduce your risk of coronary event by up to 95%.
At Cruxpoint, we focus on the ongoing formation of soft plaque as a more accurate measure of the progression of heart disease.
If cholesterol is part of a healing response, then what’s causing the inflammation? The answer is injury to blood vessels.
Injury and inflammation have many causes. Almost everyone has some sort of systemic inflammation, and by the time you reach your 40s, it’s likely that plaque in the blood vessels is starting to build up.
This means if you don’t do something different, you’ll end up where you’re headed: With heart disease that prematurely ends or compromises your life.
Inflammation → cholesterol → plaque → heart disease
How to save your own life:
Complete labs & assessments
- Medical history, symptom profile, and risk factors
- Included in your package:
- Coronary calcium scan, AtCor (assessment of vascular function), InBody (body composition), oxygen saturation, sleep quality assessment
- Cruxpoint Comprehensive Wellness Panel, labs to assess genetic vulnerabilities, inflammation, biochemistry, deficiencies, and more
- Referral for specialized labs if needed
- Other proprietary and non-proprietary assessments
- A completely customized and personalized treatment approach and plan
Step 3:HALT &
We detect and halt heart disease before you need stents, bypasses… or worse.
You can know your risk.
And you can do something about it. And when you do something about it, your whole body and being benefits. After all, the heart is truly the crux of your health. When you live in such a way as to support your heart in its 115,000 daily life-giving beats, a whole host of benefits follows.
Are you ready for a breakthrough in your heart health?