A life-changing process
The Cruxpoint Breakthrough Programs are life changing.
The changes in health, energy, and quality of life come quickly and are dramatic. Weight loss begins quickly and continues steadily. Biomarkers improve. Symptoms reverse and disappear. You have more energy. Diseases recede or go away. Your need for meds goes down. You look and feel better. All in all, the benefits are profound.
To achieve these results we focus on:
- Removing causes of damage
- Improving metabolism
- Bringing hormones into balance
- Correcting nutrient deficiencies
- Reducing systemic inflammation
- Getting our bodies’ systems and organs to function optimally
- Supporting the integrity of the whole bodily organism
- Restoring the natural healing ability of our bodies
Above all, we want to give you the chance to experience a new normal: health, energy, spirit, vitality, and a more attractive body composition.
Life is a journey, and it’s full of hurts, miracles, speedbumps, blessings, and detours. Life requires effort, and has challenges and rewards. It has trade-offs, considerations, and constraints. It has dead stops, plateaus, canyons of despair, and amazingly uplifting spiritual moments. At the end, no one gets out alive. Life is a hard teacher, but always full of promise. Every moment is a choice. We make of life what we can while we’re here. It’s up to us to make the journey a great one. There will be trade-offs, considerations, constraints, plateaus, and moment when you hit the wall. We’re there to help you with all of those speedbumps.
Trade-offs are prices paid. Examples:
- To get strong I have to go to the gym once a week for 30 minutes.
- To lower my insulin I need to stop eating all the sugars.
- Sometimes I just get tired of the effort.
Considerations are “internal” barriers or obstacles that we try to imagine and sort out. Examples:
- How do I eat at birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, restaurants, tailgate parties, and when we’re invited to friends’ houses?
- As I’m losing weight, I have too much skin. Ugh.
- I wonder….can I do this for the rest of my life?
Constraints are external barriers or obstacles. Examples:
- My kids (wife? husband?) hate this and make it hard for me.
- Our budget is stretched.
- I’m too busy. My work is so demanding.
Plateaus are those times when the numbers we’re watching don’t move, or worse, move in the wrong direction. As with dead stops we have to see past this moment. A plateau can turn into a dead stop, so beware. In the BodyComp Breakthrough much of the trouble comes from watching the scale rather than the tape measure or total body composition.
Dead stops are those moments when we hit the wall. All we want to do is quit. Everyone who’s ever tried to do something that’s difficult over time hits the wall. It’s only a dead stop if we let it be. Hitting the wall is part of the journey. We must learn how to keep going.
Staying the course
The life you want is just ahead.